Stop Hunger - (Fonds de dotation créé par Sodexo)
A propos de la structure
Are you a budding communications professional with a drive to build a more sustainable, inclusive world?
In 2022, 10% of the world’s population suffer from hunger – that’s more than 800 million people.
Stop Hunger is a global network of non-profit organization acting for a hunger-free world. Its key areas of focus include supporting local communities in need, empowering women and emergency assistance. Stop Hunger relies on local and international partnerships with 400 NGOs as well as the unique ecosystem of Sodexo, its founding partner.
Find out more about Stop Hunger: https://stop-hunger-2021-activity-report.com/
Stop Hunger is looking for a dynamic, internationally minded intern to join its central team in Issy-les-Moulineaux. She/he will play a key role in helping drive Stop Hunger’s mission and enhancing its global impact.
The intern will focus on Communications. Main responsibilities will include:
- Communications strategy & storytelling : Working with the director of communications, support the development / implementation of Stop Hunger’s internal & external communications strategy
- Identifying the most compelling stories among Stop Hunger’s global projects and helping create engaging written and visual/audio-visual content
- Supporting with the transition to a new website
- Supporting the development and execution of a dynamic web and social media strategy (internal/external), helping define target audiences and tailoring content
- Helping develop and track web and social media KPIs and compile regular reports
- Event coordination : Support with the logistics and content for the annual donors’ fundraising dinner, taking place on 10 March 2022 at the Seine Musicale, attracting 500 senior professionals from Sodexo’s ecosystem as well as Stop Hunger’s most engaging ambassadors from across the world
- Supporting with donor and guest management: helping with invitations, follow-ups, tracking payments
- Supporting with the preparation of all necessary communications materials (social media content, print material, speeches)
- Coordination of award winners and volunteers
- Support on volunteering and fundraising activities: coordination, communication
- Research and monitoring :
- Monitoring key trends in the international development/ humanitarian sphere: keeping abreast of news from NGOs, thought leaders, etc.
- Supporting coordination of Stop Hunger’s digital platform for volunteering opportunities
- Supporting the compilation of impact reports for both internal and external use
- Ensuring key documents are updated with Stop Hunger’s latest figures/ stories
Profil & Formations
- Master’s student in communications/ public affairs, journalism or marketing
- Skilled in social media & communications, always aware of new trends – ideally with some professional experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Skills in video editing an advantage
- Bilingual English/French (other languages a plus)
- Strong interest/knowledge in international development issues, ideally with prior experience in an NGO or inter-governmental organisation
- Creative and innovative mindset, contributing new ideas and helping solve problems
- Can-do attitude, a team player able to juggle different priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (in particular PowerPoint; Excel; InDesign if possible) and other common software (Canva, HootSuite, etc)