Social Impact through Employee Engagement
A BRAND NEW COURSE IS ALREADY ON BOARD! DON’T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!
Are you a Corporate Social Investor (CSI)*? Do you want to explore opportunities to scale your impact by engaging corporate employees in your activities, but you don’t really know how it is possible in your context? Do you want to know what opportunities you have to get involved?
In collaboration with Rotterdam School of Management, we created a brand new course to support you design and implement your employee engagement activities to generate social impact. We believe that as a CSI, engaging employees is an excellent opportunity to provide valuable financial and non-financial support to social purpose organisations (SPOs) and scale social impact.
Based on our latest research “Social Impact through Employee Engagement” and on real life case studies, this workshop will help you design your employee engagement programmes.
If you are interested in:
· Developing and implementing employee engagement programmes
· Understanding how you can match employee engagement activities with the SPO’s fundamental needs
· Assessing what you can offer and explore what action strategies you can take to maximise your social impact
· Learning about how you can redirect the discussion and attention towards impact-driven engagement activities
· Meeting experts from the fields who will share their real life experience
· Connecting with peers with similar challenges and opportunities
...then Social Impact through Employee Engagement Training is the course for you!
*A Corporate Social Investor (CSI) is any vehicle formally related to a company that aims to create social impact – i.e. impact-first or impact-only organisations linked to companies.
Who should attend?
This course is especially relevant for corporate social investors (e.g. corporate foundations, corporate social impact funds, corporate social businesses, corporate social accelerators, shareholder foundations). In order to guarantee the interactivity and learning potential of the workshop, spaces are limited. Each application will be screened by EVPA and Rotterdam School of Management which reserve the ultimate decision on admittance.
Registration and Deadlines
· Registrations: deadline 05/04/2019. You can register here. Places are limited, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible.
· Scholarships: deadline 22/03/2019. Some scholarships are available for EVPA members who cannot afford the course fee. Please find here all the information on how to apply.
If you are an EVPA member, don’t forget you have priority access to trainings and pay 50% of regular fees.
Download the cancellation policy here.
Should you have further inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the speakers
Lonneke Roza - EVPA, Netherlands
Lonneke is an Academic Researcher within the Rotterdam School of Management and specialises in employee engagement in Corporate Social Responsibility. Within her research, Lonneke holds a keen interest in community involvement strategies.
Karoline Heitmann - EVPA, Belgium
Karoline joined EVPA in March 2018. She holds a MSc in Global Business and Sustainability from Erasmus University Rotterdam. Karoline is keen on helping corporate social investment vehicles to achieve greater social impact through her research.
Lena Vasilopoulou - EVPA, Belgium
Lena joined EVPA as a Training Intern in December 2017. She holds a MSc in Educational Sciences from KU Leuven and a BSc in Chemistry.